Booking a Match at Marsh Farm
To book a match first check on the calendar to ensure the date required is available then contact Match Secretary Roger Howe either on 07729-554193 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively you can request a booking via the onsite Apollo Angling shop and Roger will confirm your booking and add to the calendar as soon as possible.
- Marsh Farm match fees from 1st January 2014
Up to 10 pegs £7.00 per peg
11 or more pegs £6.00 per peg
Pegs will normally be consecutive, however if organisers wish to leave gaps between pegs you can book:
- All Harris Lake (46 pegs) - £220
- Half Harris Lake (front bank or railway bank 22 pegs) - £110
- All Richardson Lake (54 pegs) - £260
- Half Richardson Lake (any consecutive 27 pegs) - £130
- We can usually only book out both lakes on the same day for a match with prior approval of the Godalming club. Please contact Match Secretary Roger Howe in this instance.
- Competitors must use Marsh Farm nets during matches, please hang up your net in the net barn to dry at the end of the match.
- Maximum duration of matches to be six hours.
- Also please click here match rules to see the general match rules.
Please use the toilet facilities provided on site and respect the fish, wildlife, and grounds at all time during your visit.