Last year should have seen the launch of our new MARSH FARM summer league which was sadly cancelled. . This year we hope things will run smoothly but this will depend on government advice and rules at the time so PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE- calendar and news - to confirm events are running!
April 10th Senior/Junior (lads n dads) pairs match Broadwater Lake- draw 9 am fish 10 till 2
15th May Junior match VS Petersfield DAC Richardson lake draw 9 fish 10-2pm
Sumer league Dates: Best 4 results count to final ranking
June 12th - Marsh Farm summer league Round 1 - draw 8.45 fish 9.30-12.30
July 26th - Marsh Farm summer league Round 2 - draw 8.45 fish 9.30-12.30
July 10th - Marsh Farm summer league Round 3 -draw 8.45 fish 9.30-12.30
July 24th – Marsh Farm summer league Round 4 – draw 8.45 fish 9.30-12.30
Aug 7th - Marsh Farm summer league Round 5 - draw 8.45 fish 9.30-12.30
Aug 21st -Marsh farm summer league Round 6 – draw 8.45 fish 9.30-12.30
Sept 4th - Marsh Farm summer league Round 7 - draw 8.45 fish 9.30-12.30
July 24th- July 25th Junior carp event Broadwater Lake – start 5pm end 8 am
Sep 25th vs Petersfield DAC AWAY MATCH Nyewood lakes draw 9.00 fish 10-2
December 4th - Christmas match Hill Pond - draw 9.00 am fish 10-2pm.
To book into any match use our junior booking line. Phone or text: Kevin Holcombe on 07704 430685 and mention MATCH when booking in!!!!
Summer League Rules:
1. All matches run on a points basis
2. The best 4 results over the series will count to your final ranking
3. There will be tackle voucher prizes for each match and larger prizes for overall league for the top 3 places!
4. Juniors are expected to fish and feed by themselves but can receive advice during a match and help to land fish if they get into difficulty.
5. You must be a GAS junior member to take part in these matches - open to 7-16 year olds.