2016-17 Season (1st July 2016 – 30th June 2017)
MARSH FARM LAKES
- This is a day-ticket water and visitors must buy tickets at the on-site tackle shop before commencing fishing. Guest tickets are available.
- Opening times : 24 hours for members. 7.30am to an hour before dusk for Day ticket holders. Dusk is as advertised on the notice-board at the lakes.
- This is a locked fishery outside of the Day ticket opening times and members must lock the gate immediately after entering or leaving.
- There are tenants on site who have keys to let themselves in and out. DO NOT OBSTRUCT ANY GATES OR THE ROADWAY.
- Fishing in Hill Pond is not allowed when authorised coaching is taking place.
- Junior members and Junior Day ticket holders under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Junior members may only fish within day ticket hours (see 3 above) unless accompanied by a senior member.
- Members may only use a keep-net provided by the Marsh Farm Shop. These must be emptied as per the club rules, every four hours ( See General Bye-law 22c ). ALL LANDING NETS MUST BE THOROUGHLY DRY BEFORE FISHING.
- All rigs must be free-running – no fixed or semi-fixed rigs permitted.
- No baits to be brought to the lakes in tins.
- Fishing is from the formal / numbered swims only.
- Not more than two rods may be used.
- Parking only permitted in the car park.
- Only anglers when fishing, who are Registered Disabled and displaying a valid permit, or issued with a special permit by the Society, may drive to a swim. They should then unload and park in the nearest lay-by. KEEP OFF THE GRASS.
- Members must not move fish between any lakes, other than when authorised on Fishery Management works.
Dogs are permitted on this fishery, but must be kept on a lead and under strict control at all times. ( See General Bye-law 12 )