Effective from 6th April 2019
WOOD LAKE, BUSBRIDGE
1. The lake will be closed from March 15th until April 14th inclusive.
2. Wood Lake, Busbridge may be fished by members only. ( No guest or day tickets )
3. Non members may not enter the confines of Wood Lake, Busbridge, except on Godalming Angling Society business.
4. Junior members must always be accompanied by a Senior or Young Adult member.
5. Night fishing is allowed under the following rules:-
a) Members must book-in with Higgs Wood ( 01483 423645 ) and pick up a night ticket prior to fishing.
b) No angler may fish consecutive nights.
c) There will be no night fishing immediately prior to a match.
6. Dead sea-fish baits or artificial baits only may be used when fishing for pike.
7. No fishing in the stock pond.
8. Wading is prohibited.
9. Samples of bait may only be introduced when fishing. Pre-baiting is prohibited.
10. At Wood Lake, Busbridge fishing for pike is permitted only from 1st October to 14th March inclusive.
Please re-lock the gate immediately after entering or leaving.
The Nuns of Ladywell Convent have permission for access, and may occasionally be seen walking around the lake and the grounds.